WATERBORNE EPOXY COATING
EPOSAN HIDRO is a 2-component colored water-dilutable epoxy coating.
• Intended for light to moderate mechanical and chemical loads.
• Resistant against diluted solutions of acids and alkalis, oils, petroleum and petroleum derivatives, solutions of salt and nonpolar solvents.
• Primarily used for wall surfaces protection in production workshops, stockrooms, car-parks, schools, hospitals, sport facilities, pools and other facilities.
• Smooth and half-matt surface makes it decorative and easy for washing and cleaning.
• Produced in a great number of colours and shades.
• Advantage is that it is without a solvent, water-dilutable, no smell, easy for application.
• Applied to concrete surface by a roller or brush in two or three layers.
Technical data sheet
Technical data sheet contains a detail product description, his technical and physical characteristics as well as application instruction manual.
RAL chart is in .PDF format and contains information about the color palettes of EPOKSAN products.
The catalogue contains basic information about EPOKSAN products. The catalogue is in .PDF format.
Safety data sheet and testing report are additional documents that are supplied to the customers.
NOTICE These documents are supplied only to a direct inquiry of a customer with previously supplied contact information. In order to provide these documents, please fill out the contact form and specify the product of interest as well as the format of the document you wish supplied.Send inquiry
|Recommended system||Prajmer + two layers|
|Thickness (mm)||0,5 – 0,7|
|Colour||Wide range of colors based on the RAL chart|
|Adhesion to concrete and metal||Very good|
|Resistance to atmospheric influences||Good|
|Hygienic characteristics||Very good|