MULTI-PURPOSE EPOXY GLUE
• Used for gluing constructional and nonconstructional elements of concrete, stone, metal, wood, ceramics, polyester, epoxide.
• Good for fixing anchors and plugs, pouring under machine stands, mending damages and cracks in concrete and stone and all spots where there are a transmission of gliding and pressing forces between materials.
• Distinguished by good mechanical characteristics and high resistance against short-lived and long-lived chemical and mechanical loads and dynamic impacts.
• It has a characteristic of high adhesion to various materials, minor contraction during solidification, high mechanical hardness, resistance to atmospheric and chemical influences.
• Consistency and mass relativity are modified to the needs of the customer.
Depending on the application requirements supplied with different types and amounts of filler so that there are three types of products:
EPOFIKS N 1,5
EPOFIKS N 2,5
EPOFIKS N 3,5
Technical data sheet
Technical data sheet contains a detail product description, his technical and physical characteristics as well as application instruction manual.
The catalogue contains basic information about EPOKSAN products. The catalogue is in .PDF format.
Safety data sheet and testing report are additional documents that are supplied to the customers.
NOTICE These documents are supplied only to a direct inquiry of a customer with previously supplied contact information. In order to provide these documents, please fill out the contact form and specify the product of interest as well as the format of the document you wish supplied.Send inquiry
|Chemical resistance||Very good|
|Adhesion to different types of materials||High|