EPOXY DIFFUSION OPEN COATING
EPOSAN W is a 2-component colored water-dilutable epoxy coating with a water-vapour permeability characteristic.
• Used to protect concrete, cement screed, old epoxy coatings, epoxy mortar. It can be used for light to medium mechanical and chemical loads.
• The coating is diffusion open – permeable for water vapour and because of that it is applicable for relatively fresh concrete bases when there is a need to set to make epoxy floor more urgently and the process of maturing has not been yet completed and the percentge of humidity is still high.
• Applied as a final floor and wall coat in a form of a coating in production workshops, storehouses, schools, hospitals, garages, sport facilities, pools and other facilities.
• Glossy and half-matt silky glow of the surface makes it decorative and easy for washing and cleaning.
• Produced in a great number of colours and shades.
• Applied to concrete surface by a roller or brush in two or three layers.
Technical data sheet
Technical data sheet contains a detail product description, his technical and physical characteristics as well as application instruction manual.
RAL chart is in .PDF format and contains information about the color palettes of EPOKSAN products.
The catalogue contains basic information about EPOKSAN products. The catalogue is in .PDF format.
Safety data sheet and testing report are additional documents that are supplied to the customers.
NOTICE These documents are supplied only to a direct inquiry of a customer with previously supplied contact information. In order to provide these documents, please fill out the contact form and specify the product of interest as well as the format of the document you wish supplied.Send inquiry
|Recommended system||Prajmer W+ two layers|
|Thickness (mm)||0,5 – 0,7|
|Colour||Wide range of colours based on the RAL chart|
|Adhesion to concrete and metal||Very good|
|Mechanical resistance||Very good|
|Resistance to atmospheric influences||Very good|
|Hygienic characteristics||Very good|